Biosafety Cabinets and Animal Laboratory Safety Equipment Service

Specialized biosafety equipment such as biosafety cabinets and animal laboratory safety equipment require accredited professionals to perform certification and repairs for this equipment.

When do you need to procure services?

  • If you move a biosafety cabinet
  • If you need troubleshooting
  • If you need to make repairs
  • If you need to decontaminate equipment

We use CECS (Controlled Environment Certification Services) as they honor the MHEC (state) contract for services.

Contact CECS