- Read the EH&S Food Event Policy Food Event Descriptions and Instructions - ("Read Me First!")
- Read the Bake Sale factsheet.
- Each food handler (i.e. Baker) must take the Bake Sale training in the EH&S OWL system, and upload the Food Organizer's OWL certificate of completion into Campus Pulse during the event registration.
- For each event you will need to submit a Food Waiver and Registration. (Student groups will submit via Campus Pulse. For all other requests, please email email@example.com).
- Everyone shall sign a Food Handler Volunteer (FHRA) (Illness Reporting) Agreement. The Food Event Organizer (listed in Campus Pulse) shall keep a list of all foods, collect all signed FHRA forms, all Training Certificates of Completion, and before the event, and mail or deliver to: EH&S, 117 Draper Hall.
Food safety information about food allergens is pertinent; all allergens shall be labeled. All ingredients must be known.
(Meats, poultry, dairy, fish, shellfish, cut fruits and vegetables, grains, legumes are not allowed as part of Bake Sales or Non-TCS pre-packaged foods).