- Read the Food Event Description and Instructions - ("Read Me First!")
- Read the Food Safety Fact Sheets for Temporary Food Events and Catered Events.
- Prior to submitting the Food Waiver Application, you will need to have copies of the completed Caterer's Temporary Food Establishment Application and required attachments:
- copy of caterer's Board of Health license;
- copy of the caterer's ServSafe certification;
- and copy of the caterer's Liability Insurance indemnyfying the University of Massachusetts)
- Complete the online Caterer Food Waiver and Registration Application.
- After you submit the form, you must check your inbox and verify your identity by clicking the link in the email. Otherwise the process will not finish.
- Once you verify your identify by clicking the link, a message will display: "Your e-signing of Food Waiver and Registration Application has been verified."
- EH&S, Auxiliary Enterprises and SAI will review your request.
- Within two weeks, you will receive an email from Adobe Sign with a link to your application.
- Click the link in the email. Scroll to the bottom of Page 2 to view whether or not your application was approved or denied. If approved, you must follow the follow-up instructions for your food event type.
UMass Catering (Auxiliary Enterprises) Director of Sales
Phone: (413) 577-8200