- Read the Food Event Descriptions and Instructions - ("Read Me First!")
- Read the Barbeque and Food Safety Fact Sheets; obtain a date for an appointment for food safety training by calling Asst Dir for Environmental Health Services Alyssa Rusiecki at 545-2682.
- Complete the online Barbeque Food Waiver and Registration Application.
- After you submit the form, you must check your inbox and verify your identity by clicking the link in the email. Otherwise the process will not finish.
- Once you verify your identify by clicking the link, a message will display: "Your e-signing of Food Waiver and Registration Application has been verified."
- EH&S, Auxiliary Enterprises and SAI will review your request.
- Within two weeks, you will receive an email from Adobe Sign with a link to your application.
- Click the link in the email. Scroll to the bottom of Page 3 to view whether or not your application was approved or denied. If approved, you must follow the follow-up instructions for your food event type.